Monday, November 11, 2013

Maybe a Cupcake will help? - Sketch It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches!

Maybe a Cupcake will help?  - Sketch It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches!

This awesome sketch began Saturday, and I LOVE it!
I went stamp-tastic the first time, and not as literal.
This time, I went all Avery Elle on the sketch! Of course if anyone has the Avery Elle dies 
(please, please) Whip them out - and show us what you have!!!

I can't wait to see what you can do!
I wanted an origami look on the leaves.  If anyone can do more of an origami look, 
I sure would LOVE to see it!!!

JOIN IN (HERE) !!!




Do not forget to leave love for the Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!

Thanks for coming by!


Shannon J said...

US is so lucky to have you wowing us with their sketches! What a fun sentiment, and that pattern paper is the perfect tie in! LOVE your origami too :)

cm said...

Yes, a cupcake would definitely help! Fabulous papers, delightful origami, fresh and fun inspiration! Wonderful start to my day (cupcakes on the menu!!)
c

Anonymous said...

A cupcake definitely helps me :)
Love the fresh clean feel of the card. Great texture in the background, too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

such a cool layout and I love your color scheme!

dstandard said...

Adorable card - love the cupcake! Thanks for playing at US!

Tammy said...

I love the soft feel of this card! And, the folding is beautiful! What a wonderful piece of art!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.