Thursday, November 21, 2013

Use that WASHI!!

Use that WASHI!!

Just a thought.. 
Trying to find ways to use up washi...
Though I think this card makes me cross eyed.  
So, not a card class card.. 
Back to the crafting board!

I am kinda scrambling for another card for card club.
so... eeeek.

I do kinda love the Santa and sleigh washi, 
maybe pull that out and use it somehow.... 
I am a perculatin'
I wonder myself what I will come up with. 
 (!?!)


Back at it folks!
Hope you are getting your Craft On!
Shannon J said...

Love the funky vibe you've got goin' on!!! Washi and funky just seem synonymous. My washi supply is pretty much non existent though :(. Something else to add to my very long wish list!!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Such a great use of washi! Why is it that we tend to hoard the stuff when there are yards and yards on a roll?

cm said...

Washi - nary a roll in my house (on the list!!), so your card here is a real treat! Such a variety of colours and patterns that, combined, create exactly what Shannon wrote: a fun, funky, fabulous, festive card! I think your card class people would like it! Not that you need ideas, because you've extremely talented and creative but...tags might be a direction. I'm feeling a whole lot of tag love going on...
c

Cathy Weber said...

I love how you used all that washi tape...it looks so nice with the peace word die cut from it. Getting a good supply of washi tape is one of my resolutions for next year...only have a few rolls and I love what everyone is doing with it!

Joni Andaya said...

Fabulous!!! Love all the washi! Amazing card Kimberly :)

Unknown said...

Such a fun christmas colors! I love how you used all of the different colors and patterns of washi tape :)

Michelle said...

LOVE this! (I love that sleigh washi!). This is a great way to use the fab washi. Cute AND clever!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.