Thursday, November 28, 2013

give thanks!

give thanks!  

Well today was very restful.  
Hanging out with family and watching movies.  
We look forward to sequestering ourselves 
home as much as possible!
Which means a lot of cooking for me.
The trade off is worth it!

I hope your weekend is the absolute best!


     


Shannon J said...

Oh wow, the colours on this are incredible, Kimberly! So vibrant! And LOVING the turkey backed on to the red chevron paper. Just awesome! Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Are you getting ready to shop, shop, shop for Black Friday? I'm getting ready to hit "submit" on an embarrassingly large Ellen Hutson order! Hopefully midnight comes soon, before I change my mind!!

Claire said...

What a gorgeous, bright use of all those colours! Your little turkey made me laugh...he doesn't look too happy at the prospect of a nice hot oven does he?! Thanks for joining us at Colour Q again Kimberly andf or the lovely comments on my blog!

Pat said...

What a lovely bright and sunny card, and I love that turkey. It sounds as though you had a good Thanksgiving and although I hadn't heard of Black Friday until today, I get the idea that it has something to do with shopping. Thank you so much for following my blog. x

cm said...

Great to hear your Thanksgiving was cozy and wonderful. Your card is so delightful - colourful and fresh. Over at the Cut-It-Up challenge blog, the current challenge is Thanks, sooooo...you know what to do, Ms. Absolutely Crafty and Inspiring Lady!!
Have a fabulous Friday!!
c

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS card Kimberly - glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

LeAnne said...

So cute...this little fellow made me smile, he's so bright & cheerful! Glad you had a cozy Thanksgiving! Thanks for participating this week with the CQC colors!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Kimberly, love that colorful turkey! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

SUPER fun!! Awesome pairing of colours and patterns, in a true 'Kimberly style" :)

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.