Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CASology CUE Card #70: TRIANGLE II

CASology CUE Card #70: TRIANGLE II


Okay, here I am with another card for CASology.
I just can't help myself, I have all these ideas and more than 1 card is the result. 

The CUE word is TRIANGLE...
What comes to mind for you?
A traditional tree, a Teepee?
There are awesome Inspiration cards on the DT Showcase.

Speaking of.....WOW did you see this week's
Guest Designer Card by GERI 
of Manotiba Stamper's Card (see it HERE)
Clever, clever...!!!

What better way to celebrate a special occasion like a birthday, 
than to have an adventure!?!

Hey!  It is your turn!! LINK up at 
CASology (HERE)
Supplies:
AMuse Life's a Breeze
Sentiment: Cricut Travelling Together
DP Studio Calico Nantucket 
Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Studio Calico Wooden Stars
Copics

Please visit the Wonderful Designers of CASology
The CAS Dream Team that brings you
the CUE's to 
LIFE 
each week!


Posting to AMuse Happy Birthday!


EDIT TO ADD:  More AMUSE Favorite Cards:









cm said...

One word: stunning! Repeat over and over and over....
c

Lorraine said...

what a lovely happy card

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this! I'm such a fan of the nautical theme!

!neke said...

Great card!
Nice colors !!!

Shannon J said...

You are totally brilliant! Sailboat representing the triangle(s!) with a constellation backdrop! Ah-mazing!!!

Melissa said...

A sailboat?!!! You are much to creative, Kimberly! I just love all the elements on this card too! It's absolutely perfect!!!
I hear ya on all the ideas floating around! Now if I could only figure out a way to get them all to materialize in my craft room! :}

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Kimberly! I love your beautiful sailboat and how you stamped your sentiment! Love all those pretty stars, too! Fabulous card, as always!

Kim S said...

Such a GREAT triangle. I love your starry sky and your splash of color on the boat. I am partial to your boat colors as we have a sailboat that is also red! It's the only one on the lake so totally stands out, but I think it is very dramatic surrounded by the blue sky and lake!

Kim S said...

Such a GREAT triangle. I love your starry sky and your splash of color on the boat. I am partial to your boat colors as we have a sailboat that is also red! It's the only one on the lake so totally stands out, but I think it is very dramatic surrounded by the blue sky and lake!

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, another brilliant triangle card! LOVE the sailboat image!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.