Thursday, November 7, 2013

CASology CUE Card #69: BROWN II

CASology CUE Card #69: BROWN II

This week's CUE at CASology
is BROWN.

I wanted to add some more cards for some added inspiration!
I hope you get right up and ROCK the Brown!
 I found my inspiration with the Avery Elle Modern Leaves mini stamp set.
AND do you know who's card made me jump into action and get this set?

----(Here) is her card!!!
The awesome 

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Add your card to the gallery at
CASology!
(HERE)




Shannon J said...

I'm really liking the idea of brown. It lends so well to masculine cards too - can never get enough ideas for those! Those leaves are so cool - especially the sketched leaf - love that, and of course I love the cards too!

Barb Ghig said...

Thanks so much for your added inspiration, Kimberly! You've really done an amazing job with this stamp set, too! Fab designs, and I love the graduated shades of brown on your 'Thank You' sentiment...so pretty!

cm said...

Pretty card; love the brown shades you've chosen and the leaf stamps are amazing! Great inspiration!!
c

~amy~ said...

awesome cards...Love what you've done with that Avery Elle set!

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, these are beautiful! I love that you continue to play along with the challenges as the week goes on...you are so dedicated!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.