Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Birthday TRACEY!!

Happy Birthday TRACEY!!

Today is
Tracey McNeely 
of 
BIRTHDAY!
  
A surprise party has sprung up on Joyce's blog
I love BOTH Tracey and Joyce's work ---so I must come along.
I hope I am not too late!

Here is my Sparkle-tastic Card for her!
You can join in too!
Joyce will keep the link going for one week!

Posting to: Less is More


Shannon J said...

Sparkletastic YES!! Another fabulously pretty, fun and creative card!! Tracey is going to LOVE it! Just like I do :)

Ardyth said...

Sparkletastic is an understatement - well done - this is so beautiful! Tracey will love it!

Judy1223 said...

Way to bring on the sparkle, Kimberly! What a festive, fun birthday card for Tracey!

cm said...

Yes to the sparkles! Tracey will be thrilled with this delightful, fun and, as always, creative card! Fabulous!!
c

Darnell said...

Amazing sparkles both for LIM and for Tracey, Kimberly!!

Joyce said...

Oh, this card is just blingtastic. So glittery and pretty and just perfect for Tracey. Thank you so very much for joining in on all the fun for Tracey's birthday linky party.

Barb Ghig said...

Your card is totally fabulous, Kimberly! I'm sure Tracey is going to love it!
Thank you so much for your inspiration, and for the link!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous glittery goodness!

Lisa Elton said...

Very festive,the sparkles are so pretty!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sparkly fantastic card Kimberly! You know I love your style and thank you for joining my linky blog hop. I love that I have gotten to know you better at CASology and love working with you my friend. xoxo

Chrissie said...

Wonderful sparkliness!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

this is so fun and SPARKLY!!! i love it! and i'm sure Tracey will love it too! (gotta love another Tracey with an 'e'!
~tracey

GinaA said...

Gorgeous glittery sparkles.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.