Wednesday, November 13, 2013

You make me Happy: Runway Inspired!

You make me Happy: Runway Inspired!

Love the cascading flowers I did as a background, 
so I had to make it a feature

I hope you are getting your craft on!!!




MWAH RUNWAY INSPIRED!
Here are all the cards I have posted at the Runway this week!



Thanks for coming by, visit by you and your comment

bring me SUNSHINE!

~amy~ said...

Love those sweet blooms!

Virginia L. said...

Love your stamping here! The falling flowers are absolutely delightful! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

cm said...

You are rocking this RI challenge! Love these beautiful blooms - gorgeous colours - and the big sentiment is the perfect complement! I think the designer should give you this outfit, because you've made such amazing connections with it!! I'll give Ferretti a call and see what I can do :-)
c

Shannon J said...

Oh those colours are just divine! And the sentiment has a special place in my heart - my Grandpa used to sing that song to me all the time as a little girl. So not only do I love this, I love it a million times over!!!

Unknown said...

awww what a nice sentiment! i love those colors too!!! very very nice!
gonna attempt to make something nice myself tonight, maybe the mojo will come back ;)
~tracey

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards! All of them! I love the orange and blue together. I love the sentiment too. Makes me smile every time I see it. My son, who is 23 now, used to sing that song when he was really little. Like, maybe 3 or 4 years old. He used to sing it differently. He sang, "...You make me happy when guys are gay. ". It was so sweet that we never corrected him. :). I think he was in his teens before he knew the true lyrics.

Kim S said...

Those simple and cheerful cascading flowers definitely make ME happy!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

You are such a rockstar with all of these entries! I love the way you stamped the flowers- it's gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Tasnim said...

so pretty!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.