Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shine Bright WPlus9 : Moodboard#23

Shine Bright WPlus9 : Moodboard#23

Thanks Carol of Just Me: C for encouraging me to
Make a Wplus9 card.
It was nice to do a non Christmas card today.
The colors were a refreshing change!

I am smitten with the Studio Calico Print Shop 
paper pad... 


Supplies: 
Wplu9 Fanciful Feathers Die
Wplus9 Strictly Sentiments 1
MME Enamel Dots
SP: Studio Calico Print Shop
Amuse Black Ink

I hope you can steal some time 
away to get 
crafty!
Anita said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the pretty bright colours and the LO :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment on my one-layer card!
Anita

cm said...

Applauding and cheering at this delightful card: perfect X fabulous for the WPlus9 Mood Board! LOVE the feather, and you've convincing me that maybe I need to get on that trend train, after all. You've worked magic with it here. And the Studio Calico papers: delicious!! I'm calling winner, winner with this beauty! Thanks for the shout-out/link; I'm blushing...Happy Sunday to you; you've made mine sparkle already!
c

Kristie said...

What a fabulous take on the Mood board. I love your overall card design and the patterned feather!

Shannon J said...

Ahhhh, this is beyond amazing! The colours just grabbed me the second I saw the card! And that Carol - she is THE BEST, isn't she!!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the super bright color colors and the tilted sentiment panel is so COOL!

Michelle said...

Holy cow, Kimberly!
This is gorgeous!
The mix of patterns here is PERFECT! Just the right amount of each. I can NOT do that. Studio Calico, huh? I am buying that as soon as my hubby isn't looking. (Don't tell) I love the scallops and the &'s and then the little plus-thingies just throw this card over the edge beyond awesome.
Love it!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.