Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#231

Seabrook Memories: Unscripted Sketches!

Hello!!!  
This is my second Unscripted Sketches Post.
Most of you know me by my cards and card Challenges, or my DT post at CASology the last few months.
And I LOVE CAS so much!
Long before I posted cards I have absolutely loved mini album making.
Mostly Hybrid.

If you have ever seen any of my digital scrap pages, 
--or if you haven't --- 
NOW you know that I am a MAJOR fan 
of 

The photos taken are of a mini vacation trip from this summer.  
We have started a little tradition of spending a few days
at the beach or oceanside with two other couples.
This is some friends of ours and their cute kids!
I have also made 3 scrap albums - one for each couple -
each year.
So I hope that I can get these done before Christmas!

If you want to see some of my other hybrid work: (HERE)

(1) Step: Digital Page Compilation - Using a sketch gather your materials

Open the sketch in your photo editing program and layer your supplies.

(2) Step : Separate into 5x7 Blocks
(3) Step: Print, Cut
(4) Step: Add to Album
(5) Step: Add small strip double side tape, 
Repeat as necessary and Enjoy!
Supplies:
Ali Edwards Brushes, Studio Calico Digitals, Journal Cards
Stitches, Paint tlt: EZane, Map Digi Paper: EPennington
Karla Dudley Today Papers, CStep Red Stripe
LReid December Dawn, IAL Blue Beads
Sahlin Studio Starburst., Staple: Michelle Underwood
Photos: Credit Kerry, Rob McDaniel, Kimberly Wiener
Michelle Whitehead, Paul Whitehead

Do not forget to leave love for the Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!
Thanks for coming by!
cm said...

What a wonderful gift for your friends; they will be beyond ecstatic with the way you've captured and showcased memories to treasure! Now, using the Unscripted Sketch as your layout is brilliant and your tutorial makes the process easy-to-follow. Fabulous inspiration for ALl audiences!
c

~amy~ said...

I think this is the first layout I've seen of yours...awesome work!

LOVE Seabrook, that place is amazing!

Shannon J said...

Whoa, I can't believe the variety of options that comes with digi!!! And what a thoughtful, and amazingly precious gift for your friends. You are so talented, AND an awesome friend!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

A fantastic gift Kimberly and so so fabulous!

Patty Albertson said...

Beautiful Kimberly! Love your take on the sketch this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.