Saturday, November 9, 2013

Have a merry little Christmas: Festive Friday Merry Monday!

Have a merry little Christmas: Festive Friday Merry Monday!

Last Challenge at Festive Friday before the GRAND FINALE Challenge!
Yay! 
 I am just about to do a Final PARADE of all
of the Festive Friday and Merry Monday Christmas Cards I have made....
I think that will be after the 
GRAND FINALE.

Today's Christmas card is a little Red, White, Aqua, 
with a little bit of sequins thrown in as circles!
Hey, do a few Christmas cards.  If you haven't started, there is still time!
Join in with the wonderful Designs Team's
Merry Monday's (HERE)
and
Festive Friday's (HERE)!

Posting to: Festive Friday #21!

Posting to: Merry Monday #82!


Shannon J said...

I love this colour combo and the sweet Christmas scene! I can't wait to see the parade! You must hsve all of your cards done! I just got my start this week. Made 3 more tonight!!!

Claire Dale said...

Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog! Really looking forward to working with you too! I love your card - simple yet really effective! The colour scheme is brilliant!
Claire xx

cm said...

Beautiful card and way to go with combining the challenges! Love your wintry scene; the sequins are such a delightful special touch! A parade of your cards? Can't wait!! (and yes, there's a couple cookies left if you want to come by...)
c

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, I love the little scene you have created.Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

This is such a sweet scene! I love that snowy village and the sentiment in red! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Deepti Stephens said...

Beautiful card.. :)

Lesley said...

This is absolutely darling, that snowy village is perfect with these colours. I cannot wait to see your grand finale!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Allie said...

I love your hilltop scene and starry night! Beautiful card :)

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Merry Monday!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a cute little wintry scene - makes a lovely Christmas card!

Karen Davis said...

Your card is so sweet Kimberly. I love the inlaid die cutting and the stitched frame. A gorgeous winter scene. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This one is gorgeous Kim! I love it! Good to see you again this week!

Ardyth said...

Love the starry sky and the bold pop of red! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.