Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CASology CUE Card #70: TRIANGLE!

Tis the SEASON: CASology!

Hello!  
Time for another CUE from CASology!
This week it is TRIANGLE!
You all really are making it hard, (but so enjoyable)
so select a winner.. I want to pick them ALL!

I had to go the most obvious route as I adore Christmas cards!
I put a modern twist on the card and went with
non-traditional colors.

What do you think?

This week's Sponsor is 
Precious Remembrance Shop!!!.
And they have a few new stamps sets  I am so smitten with!
So added sweetness to play this week.
I am excited and can't wait so see what you come up with this week!
Join in (HERE)

Supplies:
Sentiment: Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesdays Jingle All the Way
DP: Studio Calico Print Shop Set
IO Die Set






Please visit the Wonderful Designers of CASology
The CAS Dream Team that brings you
the CUE's to 
LIFE 
each week!
Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!
This week's Wonderful  Guest Designer is:  Geri


Thanks for stopping by!!
Ardyth said...

YOu've managed a technique I love the look of but so far haven't tried - I love the stamping on and off the tree! Very festive!

Gillian R said...

Gorgeous, love the colours you have used

Rosemary said...

stunningly gorgeous card, Kimberly!!

Meghan said...

Love the technique you've used on this week's card! You've executed it perfectly!

Melissa said...

I absolutely LOVE the non-traditional colors, Kimberly! This design is truly a breath of fresh, CAS air! Perfect!!! :)

Beverley said...

WOW! Stunning, love the bold sentiment & bright cheery colours. Hugs Bev x

Katie Ann Brooks said...

long time no visit, sorry! This is lovely! The ampersands are super fun!

Shannon J said...

I LOVE the non-traditional...so OF COURSE I love this card! The sentiment treatment is just awesome! So perfectly CAS with a perfect bold statement! <3

Michelle said...

I am in love with that tree...
Seriously. Gorgeous!

And thank you for letting me know about that blog. How sweet of you to think about me. I bookmarked it as a favorite. :)

Happy Dance said...

Love how you used black for the sentiment, and framed your card in black too. That tree is to die for. Love this!! Bev

Sarah G said...

Such a cool tree! Love the colours and that bold sentiment too!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

AB. said...

I love this card!! So non-traditional yet so fun and festive. I really dig the ampersand patterns on the tree!! :)

cm said...

Knockout card, Kimberly! The non-traditional colours, paired with the on/off stamping, is eye-catching and striking. Gorgeous, festive, fun! LOVE it! Now, let's see: your papers capture the colours over at the WPlus9 Monday Mood board challenge, and if you have some WPlus9 products...well, you know where I'm going with this. New card, with the same paper + WPlus9 + Kimberly magic...Go for it!! So glad you added your Amazing card to Jugs! Your talent deserves showcases everywhere!! Happy Wednesday!
c

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors and design on your pretty tree!

Unknown said...

love it!!!!!! i love the pattern on your tree!!! its so fun!!!!
happy hump day!!!
~tracey

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, this card is so bold and fun...LOVE the black border and layered sentiment. Cool colors, very fun card!

Tracey McNeely said...

In love with the funky pattern on your tree Kimberly.

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Love the tree!

Robin K. said...

I really love the loom of your "on, off" stamping! The non-traditional colors are very festive too!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.