Sunday, November 10, 2013

Peace: Peaceful White for CAS(E) this sketch and Inkspirational!!

Peaceful White for CAS(E) this sketch and Inkspirational!!

IF you know me, you know I ADORE Chrissy Larson 
and CAS(E) this sketch creations.
I DO!

I try to enter the challenge any chance I get, and to their chagrin, 
maybe a few more times than once.
I have upcoming Christmas items I am working on, so I am not
able to enter as many challenges as I would like.
I think we are ALL in the same boat 
with the holidays coming.

This is my first entry to Inkspirational !! 
So HELLO Inkspirational!!
I really wanted to work with embossing and dies
in a super white setting so this was perfect.

I sure hope you are pinching some away time for yourself!
I love white on white, do you?

I will be linking this up everywhere... !!!




Papertrey Ink: Wonderful Words Holiday Die Set $8 (HERE)



Posting to CAS(E) this sketch#53         Posting to Inkspirational COLOUR #43 


LEJ Designs: Monochromatic! - Closed today 11/10/13
CAS(E) this sketch #53   - Ends 11/13/13
Posting to CAS-Ual Fridays: CFC#119 Embossing   - Ends 11/13/13
Ink Impressions: Dies and or Punches!   - End 11/13/13
Deep Ocean Challenge: Winter    - Ends 11/17/13
Pile it on :Show us your tools!     - Ends 11/19/13
Stamping Sensations: Christmas!   -  Ends 11/26/13
Crafty Bloggers Network: Christmas     - Ends  11/30/13
CraftyHazelNut's Christmas Challenge  -  Ends 11/30/13  -Edit to add by request!  Thanks


~amy~ said...

super lovin' all the white..such an great design!

Barb Ghig said...

This is so gorgeous, Kimberly! I love how you combined your die cuts to create this white-on-white BEAUTY!!!

Kim M said...

Lovely card! Love how you used all the die cuts and embossing. :-)

cm said...

GORGEOUS! You have rocked this challenge X 100000! White on white, the angled design, the pretty scene: beautiful beauty!!
c

Coralynn Murray said...

Beautiful card. Love the white on white. Great job!

Shannon J said...

I think white one white is one of my most favourite looks of all time! It looks like winter wonderland! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card, really stunning, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

brenda said...

I should also have added my thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable scene, I love the white on white! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Now why didn't I think of using that Memory Box die for this sketch? It's the perfect pairing!
I love your white on white card-- so classic and lovely!

Marina said...

What a great scene you've created. The letters PEACE look great and I think this is a very peaceful and beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Deb said...

Yes, I agree. I love the white on white! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Pia S said...

What a great take on the sketch and the WoW theme over at Inkspirational! It's such a fun snowy scene! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Pia - Guest Designer

Betty said...

Ohhhhh, I love your white on white card. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Dangina Martinez said...

Beautiful white on white card. Thank You so much for joining us this week and sharing your fabulous project with us. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Kay Miller said...

Ooooooooh is this ever lovely!! Pure and absolute loveliness!! Very classy and exquisite!! Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

oh my...another stunner! and its all white!!! eeek! this is just WOW....you have outdone yourself with this one!!!
~tracey

Cathy Weber said...

Wow Kimberly...you really are linking this everywhere...and you SHOULD! I am a huge fan of white on white and I can't believe all the detail you achieved with only white. The great embossing and the die cuts are fabulous. This is one of my very, very favorites!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Kimberley-stunning card :)
Have a great day,Hugs,Nessa xxx

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card!! Live the white on white and embossing
Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps for our anything goes challenge.

Marie said...

Lovely, stunning card, Kimberly

Gerrina said...

Saw this one earlier at some of the challenges and think it is a great card! Love all the texture!

Wendy said...

What a lovely white on white card. Doing something like this is in my to do list. We shall see if I can executed this well.

Hazel said...

Beautiful white on white. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous white on white card, Kimberly! I love all the texture from the embossing and dies!

Unknown said...

I really love this card, gorgeous work ;)

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card love white on white and love the embossing -thanks for joining us at Lej designs
Carol DT x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Allsorts this week Tracy x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

Jo Channon said...

This is a gorgeous design and a great use of white on white theme. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts. Jo x

Sanketi said...

Love the all white! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

That is such a gorgeous card. Love all the diecuts and the white on white design. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous! I love how you used the embossing to resemble snow and the popped out letters are fabulous! So glad that you found us at Inkspirational. Welcome to the challenge and thanks for sharing with us!
- Shauna

Chris said...

you have rocked the all white card. I think that's one of the most difficult things to do so I am impressed.
thank you for sharing it with us at Pile It On.

Sylvia said...

Fabulous white on white Christmas Card, love it. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Sally H said...

A fabulous Christmas card! Gorgeous embossing. Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Nikki Stalker said...

Great WOW card. Love the embossed layers. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational.

Nikki

Mrs A. said...

A perfect white on white card wih a lovely 3D effect. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

rachel said...

a super card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCAYR this month and good luck xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.