Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov 2013 CARD CLUB Card #1

Nov 2013 CARD CLUB Card #1 
 WINTER WISHES!

Again, love the Bokeh Paper!!
This DP is Lawn Fawn, Yes, REALLY!

(I had to trim the horns as they were just too much.)
I backed the stag on an additional diecut of Kraft cardstock (with the quickie glue pen)
 for more stability.
Popped it up on mini foam squares 
then popped the lower landscape right half (less a house and tree)
on mini foam squares as well.
The scarf is to add another element of FUN and a tad of color.

I think the card clubby gals will LOVE this!
I DO!!!  (yeah, I raredly say I LOVE my cards. 
This one, though, 
I could see at IMPRESS!!!
SUPPLIES:
(so YOU can make this card!!)
Memory Box: Woodland Deer Die
Memory Box Snowy Landscape Die
Sentiment: WINTER WISHES by Joesphinekimberling for IMPRESS
DP:Lawn Fawn: PEACE JOY LOVE Klaus (Bokeh Background)
S.E.I. CHALET (Deer) Or substitue a woodgrain
KandCompany Wedding Dots Glitter Paper (or substitute full glitter paper)
White and Kraft, Quickie Glue Pen 
Peppermint Twine, Mini Foam Squares
Memento Tuxedo Black

Thanks for Coming by, I hope you are inspired to make a
Holiday Card or Cards!

Shannon J said...

YEAH it should be at Impress - and um, on every magazine cover there is?!! FAB in EVERY way!! Breathtaking, actually!!!

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely perfect.

cm said...

Your card club gals will love this, and you can count me in the 'love' category as well! Beautiful card that deserves to be showcased far and wide! Do you know: I've never been to an Impress shop! Missing out! We're planning a trip in the Spring that may (I hope) see us in Seattle. Impress is #1 on my list!! BTW:you should love all your cards. They are amazing!!
c

Happy Dance said...

Trying to catch up on commenting... This is so cool! Love that bokeh paper, and your choice of die cuts is perfect!!!! Count me among those who love this card! The kraft base and the focal point popped on the white - brilliant! Love this! Bev

Kristie Goulet said...

Absolutely LOVE this, Kimberly! That deer is amazing using that paper. Your card club gals will love it, I know I do.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.