Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#230!

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#230

This is my first sketchy post for Unscripted Sketches!
I went lightly nodding to the sketch and left white to filter throughout.
This is going to be exciting!  
You will soon see some of my digital scrap layout for some upcoming sketches!

This is a SUPER sweet sketch this week!!!
I am THRILLED to see what you can come up with!
Avery Elle Maybe???? 

Linkup (HERE)





Do not forget to leave love for the Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!

Thanks for coming by!


cm said...

Clever, beautiful take on the inspiration sketch! Love how you think outside the box (or boxes, in this case!). Creative and talented = you! Your warm comments on my blog brighten my day; THANK YOU!!
c

Anonymous said...

OOh, love the color scheme (as the person above said) your out of the box take on the sketch. Fabulous! So happy to be "working" with you on the DT!

Shannon J said...

Ok, I LOVE how you used movement to reflect the sketch, rather than taking it more literally! That, to me, art at it's best! LOVE!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS card Kimberly & CONGRATS :) :) :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.