Tuesday, May 26, 2015

CASology: STORY!



WOW !!!

Ready for another CASology CUE?

Wedding was wonderful... and put me into the mood
of my wedding.. It was my fairy tale come true.

I can't wait to see what you will
create!!!!


Give a HUGE welcome to our

Guest Designer:  Jan




Sponsor:  The Ton



==============================================

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Ardyth said...

CAS perfection!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous--I love how you got such gradations of color on your card.

Jen W. said...

CAS gorgeousness! Did you ink the card base? And I love that sentiment!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

straight up ombre, love it! YOu have all the best sentiments! Hugs!

~amy~ said...

sigh.
love.

OH Babs said...

I really like this card it really is CAS.

Deepti said...

Superb! Love the idea :)

Anonymous said...

Perfectly stunning!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous ink blended background! Perfect!

Gillian R said...

What a gorgeous background Kimberley. So fab!

Judy1223 said...

Simply gorgeous and beautifully stated!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love that ombre orange background. So pretty. No image just words. I have to give this technique a try.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.