Monday, May 25, 2015

The Challenge #36 - { May 25 } - THEME


This FUN image of the Kids
on the stamp set from Mama Elephant
REALLY makes me think of Teacher Appreciation!

Thank you from the Gang..
How Appropriate!
And I do want to thank ALL of you teachers out 
there!  I really respected and admired many
of my teachers over the years.

YOU all deserve a HUGE thanks!

The Challenge this week is ALL about that, 
Teacher Appreciation!
Yay!

I can't wait to see what you will create!





Join us here!



PTI
Mama Elephant







Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------



Lesley Croghan  - Creator Extroardinaire!



Nance Salkeld


Please join us!!!!

The Challenge!
------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========

sandie said...

Such a fun card and very cool DSP x

Becca Cruger said...

Haha! That stamp is just the cutest thing ever! They kind of remind me of little Lego kids.

Shelly said...

Oh, sooo cute!

Laura Norris said...

Adorable!

Claire Broadwater said...

Kimberly, this is FABULOUS! I love this stamp with all those precious children! Your coloring is amazing! Great school papers, too! Any teacher would cherish this card! XX

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! I am loving how you did this card!! That Mama Elephant stamp is PERFECT for this too. I love the coloring on it!!! Fabulous take on the challenge!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute and so much fun. I love your sweet teacher card, just adorable.

SD pooja said...

What a sweet card !

Pam said...

This is such a fun, sweet card! Love it.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.