Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ColourQ meets CAS(E) this Sketch!




VERY Clever sketch by 
Chrissy Larson!
WOW.....I had to really get my thinking cap
 on for this one.
I like my cards to look like I 
am not trying too hard to fit the CAS(E) this sketch...
But be Inspired by the sketch..
Sometimes a fine line....
I think for awhile...and then it came to me


Personally....I think I nailed it. LOL!





This is a card inspired by a card made by
Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art
in PaperCrafts Vol. 35 No. 3 (page 22)
She made this very crisp clean adoption card...A subject
dear to my heart as we have adopted.. 
 I wanted to CASE it
Someday.

Jennifer's Card



And the Colors of ColourQ!





Supplies:
MFT Moroccan Tile Trio Border Dies
Altenew Sentiment Painted Butterflies
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Copics

====================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh


------------------------------------------

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your take is Kick-Ass girl! Love the colors!

~amy~ said...

You totally rocked it...awesome card! LOVE the colors.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WTG - Looks awesome

OH Babs said...

Great job on the sketch I found it very challenging. I love the bold colors.

Petra Swart said...

Your card is awesome, Kimberley!!!
Have a great day!!

Victoria Lavender said...

BOOM!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!

Deepti said...

So creative and so very beautiful :)

Kim Heggins said...

AMAZING...love how you combine so many challenges and come up with this amazing creation...simply fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

I took one look at that sketch and ran in the opposite direction! But you've totally nailed it with this unique design. And I love that you included our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful. Love the composition. Very clever!

Claire said...

Totally nailed it Kimberly! The blended colours look fabulous against the white and I love the black sentiment!

Shona Chambers said...

So very pretty!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Kimberly! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Marilyn said...

Brilliant take on the sketch and a gorgeous card.

donna mikasa said...

Yep, you pretty much nailed the sketch!
Congrats on being a Fave!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kimberly, fabulous use of the colors! Your card also is a perfect example of how to case a card. Love the water color technique you used with the stamps. So glad you joined in the fun at the colourQ.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.