Monday, May 11, 2015

The Challenge #34 - { May 11 } - COLOUR


Another wonderful
Colour Que for YOU!
SPRING Colors, PERFECTION for Bouquets!

I loved making this FUN card...
FULL of the promise of SMILES with all
the wonderful tulips!

I sure hope that you are inspired to join us!



I also did this with Reds tooo!









And with REDS!!!!!





======================================================







Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------



Lesley Croghan  - Creator Extroardinaire!



Nance Salkeld



Please join us!!!!

The Challenge!
------------------------------------------------------------------------



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========

SD pooja said...

Its Adorable ! loved the coloring !

Shelly said...

Super sweet!

Lesley said...

Wow! This is SO artsy and fun! Your colouring is amazing!

Happy Dance said...

How sweet are these darling cards?!! Love them in both colors, and your coloring is amazing! That little girl is adorable! Great card, Kimberly!! Bev

sandie said...

Great to be joining you as FD ad the challenge, your colouring here is superb x

Leslie Germain said...

So cute!! LOVE the colors!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I have and love this image!!

Kara Lynne said...

Your coloring is so gorgeous! I love how you used those colors for such a wonderful image!

Deepti said...

Incredible coloring !

Deepti said...

Incredible coloring !

Nora Noll said...

Oh my word!! The details on these cards are just breathtaking. Your coloring is beautiful!! Totally adorable cards. I cannot even pick a favorite, I like them both so much!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous pair of cards...love the tulips in both red and yellow, simply beautiful.

Jinny Newlin said...

Just as precious as can be! A perfect take on the color palette!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.