Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MUSE - Christmas Visions! May 06


WOW!  
The day is finally here...

Welcome..Welcome..welcome!
I hope you are ready to join us

And I am hoping that this card will inspire you!

BLUE and GOLD!

I gold embossed and then used
my Twinkling H2O's
Added a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear
sequins and gold papers..







Supplies: 
Penny Black
Ellen Hutson's Julie Ebersole 


Check out the Card Club Sight!



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 




~amy~ said...

Girl, this is gorgeous!!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card and debut Kimberly!

LauraJane:) said...

GREAT card Kimberly. I DO hope to get a chance to play:)

Ardyth said...

This is stunning, unusual (in colour) and absolutely inspiring! Perfect for our first challenge!

Michelle said...

WoW!This is gorgeous!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the blue and gold together.

cm said...

Stunning...blue, gold, flowers...swooning!
Hugs~c

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly! Love the gold embossing and blue colours together and you certainly worked magic with the twinkling H2O's!

Jen W. said...

Talk about starting this new challenge off with a BANG! This is GORGEOUS!

Pam said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card, Kimberly. I love gold embossing and with blue it's fabulous. What a fantastic debut!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful! That blue & gold look so pretty together!

I Card Everyone said...

Yay!!! Oh and it is so pretty, Kimberly... must go now to add my email to the list so I'm not late to the party!!! Congrats!
=] Michele

OH Babs said...

One word: Gorgeous

Linda said...

This is stunning!! Love the blue and gold. xx

Diana K said...

Picking myself off the floor! Who knew I would LOVE this combo for a Christmas card&?! Smashing!

Bonnie said...

This is beautifully Merry & Bright, Kimberly! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday! Best of luck with the new challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful and I can not wait to play along with you!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wow, Kimberly, your card is absolutely stunning!! I adore the blue with gold - such a work of art!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Shona Chambers said...

What a card to start the challenge, its outstanding!!! Better get my thinking cap on....

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely color combo!! Very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Becca Cruger said...

THUD.... <---Sound of my jaw dropping. I am in LOVE with everything about this gorgeous card! The deep, rich blue tones next to that embossed gold, the artsy feel of it, and the touch of shimmer. Ah-mazing!!

Nora Noll said...

Blue and gold-WOW!! Just perfect!!

Fabiola said...

c'est une merveille, les couleurs sont fantastiques, biz

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Spotted this beauty over at Merry Monday - just love the gold embossing with the yummy colors! Stunning!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your boldness always amazes me. If I attempted such a card it would be in the trash in no time. But not you, you are brave and this is GORGEOUS!

Susan Joyce said...

Stunning! Love every detail and a fabulous way to start a new challenge. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Greta said...

Thank you for this beautiful inspiration!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.