Saturday, May 16, 2015

Follow your bliss!


I am a sucker for poppies!
So I HAD to have this Penny Black 
Pop-Pop-Poppies 
Cling in my collection


I stamped the Melon Mambo ink right on the blooms, 
then I brushed on the watercolors on all of the other bits in greens
and also in poppie pink..  I also scribbled some black pen and 
a hot pink and green watercolor pencil in here and there.



Supplies:
Penny Black Pop-Pop Poppies
Twinkling H2o's
Memory Box Sentiment (Here)
Stampin Up!  Melon Mambo








And GREAT Minds DO think alike
POP
on ovet to Yes, Virginia, 
Virginia Lu's BLOG and leave her love for her  AMAZING 
Creative use of this AWESOME
Stamp today!!!!
Tell her I said she Rocks!



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

=============================

!neke said...

Great stamp those poppies !
Love the bright colors on it !
greetings Ineke

Jenni's Jems said...

Love the addition of that little scribbles just finishes the poppies beautifully ,if I had done that it would just look a mess!x

~amy~ said...

PERFECT.

Kay Miller said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous Kimberly! I love the extra watercoloring and the pen outlines! Beautiful card!!

Maura said...

Great card, Kimberly! I love- and have- this stamp too! I love the black you added to the centers- the perfect accent.

Dotty Jo said...

Amazing work! Jo x

SugarGem said...

Gorgeous!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your scribbling over the hot pink poppies! I am loving this look so much! You rock with this stamp!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Kimberly!

VanessaB said...

so beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Pam said...

Love it! Now I "need' this stamp. too.

stampwithsandy said...

Kimberly, your gorgeous creations never cease to amaze me. These poppies are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me!

Tanja said...

you created some beautiful effects here - thanks for joining us at Colour me...! this week

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!! LOVE the poppies and your coloring is amazing!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I just about choked when I saw this, it is so super amazing and beautiful!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I bought this stamp too. Isn't it gorgeous! Love your bright, pretty colors....well done!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Stunning! Those poppies are just amazing. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week.

Michelle said...

This is one of my all-time favorites! I love the vibrant color...and the lines you added made it incredibly artsy and fabulously fun. Love that!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your terrific card. Those poppies are beautiful.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Shelly said...

Oh, LOVE this!

Michelle said...

I know that I've commented on this before, but I had to tell you that this card encouraged me to step outside my comfort zone and use markings with my project. I have a blog post that will be live on Monday morning. THANK YOU!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.