Tuesday, May 12, 2015

OLS


One Layer Simplicity....
Watercolor...
Flourescent Yellow Embossing ..
Odd combination

Sometimes our oddities are what make
us special.











SugarGem said...

This is gorgeous and that sentiment is awesome!

Petra Swart said...

Hi, Kimberley!!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment!!! I've popped in here and so enjoyed my visit!!! Your cards are beautiful and I have become your latest follower!!!! Looking forward to enjoy all of your lovely work in future!!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how gorgeous Kimberley!! love the faded out pink outside the petal edges...well done mf.

Pam said...

So pretty. Lovely colors and fab sentiment.

~amy~ said...

Well, I LOVE it!

Heather T said...

Your colours just pop right off the page, Kimberley and bring your blossoms to life.

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! I love the colors you used for this. Stunning card!!

Happy Dance said...

Really, really lovely, Kimberly. Love those florescent yellows and bright pinks. But I'll admit that the sentiment is my favorite part; it's just so true! Very pretty. Bev

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a card Kimberly, so beautiful and the colors so very striking!

Jinny Newlin said...

Wow! This is ever so striking! The yellow embossing over all that soft watercolor is amazing! TFS!

Kelly Latevola said...

I would never have thought to emboss them in yellow, it looks awesome!!

Shona Chambers said...

So pretty and I just love the yellow and pink combo. Totally a winner!

Ardyth said...

Stunningly beautiful, my friend! I love how the yellow ep works with the pink! So glad you joined us at OLS!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.