Friday, May 3, 2019

Amazing Just the Way You Are: Power Poppy Blooms






Hello Friday May 3rd!

Hello all who have been so gracious to pop by!

This is my blog announcement that I am on the Spectrum Noir Team, yay!  Today Spectrum Noir is scheduled to feature the following image I have coloured on their Instagram!  It has been a long wait to announce I am on this team, and I really have had some time to dive right in and get used to creating with the Illustrator Alcohol Markers!  I will say the blending is amazing and the color combination I have used for this was divine!!

The Power Poppy Digital image designed by Marcella Hawley is really amazing.  And MORE amazing, It is FREE.  Go (HERE) for more details.  It is called "Kindness is the Way" and I have layered the same flower a few times and then printed on Spectrum Noir Marker Pad paper for coloring.




I just LOVE BOLD sentiments too, so this Impression Obsession sentiment that I purchased at IMPRESS a long while back is a "go to" of mine.






Card Details:
Power Poppy Digital Stamp Kindness is the Way (FREE Digistamp), Impression Obsession Sentiment
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers, 
Color Details: Purple PL3, Flame Red CR11, Vintage Pink A3, Bright Orange OR3, Mango BO2, Apricot TN3
Spectrum Noir Marker Pad
=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!


© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.