Friday, May 10, 2019

Hello Friend - Peony Dreams!



WHY IS MY TYPE SO HUGE..  I really am annoyed at squinting at reading..I'm old... LOL



I finally bought this set!  This was my birthday present to myself.  The background is really blended Tri-blend markers.  I have attempted a background with Copics.. and they streak and blob over sections you have repeatedly gone over.  These honestly blend better with this test doing a background.  I won't give up Copic, I will however keep these closer at hand with the great experience I am having.
I would love to know your experience if you have tried the Tri-blends.








Card Details:
SN Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers, Waffle Flower Peony Dreams Clear Stamp Set. 

Color Details: Background: Green Turquoise, Leaves: Jade Green, Light Green, Green Turquoise, Citrus Green. Girl: Tan, Pink, Coral, Flowers: Purple, Bright Pink, Coral, Lavender. Moths: Tan, Purple, Bright Pink, Lavender, Jade Green.



=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!
Shona Chambers said...

Congrats on being on the Spectrum Noir DT, thats huge!! I've never tried their pens but I think one of the local retailers are going to stock them soon, so can't wait. The colours of this flower is gorgeous!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.