Thursday, May 9, 2019

Butterfly Silhouette - Thanks Bunches!




Color blending on a die cut image.  This die is much larger than I was expecting, and I am actually happier that it is on a larger scale!  
It really has a presence on the card front.



I really like how this turned out and may have to do this for card club.  Have everyone try out the Spectrum Noir Tri Blends for themselves.


Card Details:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers, Crafter's Companion Gemini Elements Silhouette Butterfly Die, Avery Elle Scalloped Frames Die, Impression Obsession Sentiment.
Color Details: Blue Turquoise, Green Turquoise, Jade Green, Ice Blue, Lavender, Dark Red, Orange, Bright Pink.

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.