Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Addicted to Stamps and More and LIM


Addicted to Stamps and More and LIM

I popped over to see my friend Deepti, what is she up to?
She is on the Addicted to Stamps and More blog today!

The Challenge???? = Use Markers!

I have two Penny Black dog stamps, 
and LOVE to copic them

OLC Small 4x4 Note Card!
Penny Black Stamp and Sentiment!
Memento Elderberry Ink
Brilliance Graphite Black
Copics


Close up I used Pizzaz Diamonds  a glitter paint I guess....
And orange Stickles!


Anything Goes OLC!

Marianne said...

ooh... this one is so cute,i really like this beautful card.

Sue - said...

Love it! Such a cute stamp and your colouring is perfect!

Irish Cherokee said...

AHHHH! Spring and bees. Cute.

!neke said...

Great stamping and coloring!
Love it!

Aileen said...

Ohhh I think I want this stamp, the dog is so cute. Wonderful card

Tracey McNeely said...

Smiling!

Jen W. said...

Serious cuteness overload!! I love this! Send it to me!!!! And your coloring is fantastic!

Carole said...

Nice coloring and indeed the card makes you smile...so cute!

PiecesbyEmily said...

This card is super cute... LOVE! And your coloring is fabulous!

Shannon J said...

Okay, if this isn't the most adorable image that I have ever seen, I don't know what is - and your colouring - WOW!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is absolutely adorable, Kimberly! Love your coloring, and how you added sparkle to this card...so FUN!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute. I love the way you colored the dog. I started following your blog.

Sue said...

This is so cute. That image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Michelle said...

Good gravy! You have Skills! This is beautifully done. Absolutely beautiful!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hehehe! So very cute, it sure does make me smile!

PS- know I owe you a supply list, just remembered. Will send, promise!

Kim M said...

This is super cute! Love it. Great use of markers. :-)

sandie said...

This made me smile! So adorable and coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Tina W said...

This dog is so adorable...super cute card. Now I must check out Penny Black for more stamps!

Linda said...

This is so cute, I love that stamp. your colouring is perfect too xx

JD/ Jill said...

This is the cutest image...great coloring!

Chrissie said...

I love this stamp although I've never made a one layer with it... this is terrific Kimberly!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

cm said...

Oh, for crying out loud - how utterly adorable is this card! Fabulous colouring! The best part: your card does exactly as your sentiment invites: makes me smile! An ear to ear smile! LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

too darn cute!

Aileen said...

Kimberly when you have time can you contact me with the name of the stamp you have used. I think he is sooooo cute and just spent nearly 2 hrs looking for this stamp but not having any luck. He is so cute and the card you have done is just perfect.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.