Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Strictly Sparkle! - Cure for The Monday Blues #6


Cure for the Monday Blues#6

Another Cure for the Monday Blues!
Play along, the Photo Inspirations are to DIE for
LOVE them.

Check it out [HERE]

I loved this GLITZY Cue this week!
I have been loving the Heidi Swapp Glitter Stickers so much!
 I have jumped on the bandwagon on the Delicate Gold too!

USING THE BLEED THROUGH 
(as my husband calls it)
The image, HERO ARTS Large Peony
I colored it in Vibrant colors, then thought it was just too bright!
I went to pitch it and as it turned over I thought, 
HEY  -- I like that!
There you have it.






Paper Source Confetti Stamp    Heidi Swapp Glitter Stickers



Shannon J said...

You're right, these inspiration photos have been amazing - I have to pull up my socks and start playing. I love how this card came about! So cool that you saw the beauty on the back side! And beautiful it is! Awesome use of the gold too!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this card! So glitzy and bold!

~amy~ said...

LOVE! I need those gold stickers!

Joni Andaya said...

So Beautiful Kimberly! Love every bit of it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

UM- GORGEOUS!!!!! I love gold, sigh....

shirley-bee said...

Great save! Love the bright colours mixed with the gold and black.

cm said...

Glitzy, glamorous, gorgeous! Absolutely stunning interpretation of the photo inspiration! Your LOVE for this challenge infuses the cards you create every time! Fabulous!
Hugs~c

Taheerah said...

This is absolutely stunning Kimberly!! I love the look of your watercolour-like blooms, and your pops of gold against the black just make me sigh happily. I want to thank you so much for playing every week and for being so enthusiastic about the inspiration images too! You don't know how much it means to me. Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

PStanley said...

Kimberly, congrats to you on your win over at the Cure for the Monday Blues challenge. And a sincere thank you for your lovely comment over on my blog…. Can't tell you how much it means to me :) Love this card, and gotta love a good save! HAHAH!!! Your other card was actually stunning too. Made me kinda wanna get myself some Delicata Golden Glitz. I think i should! Do you love it?

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.