Sunday, February 9, 2014

Papertrey Ink - Journal 3x4 - 2/3

Papertrey Ink - Journal 3x4 - 2/3

Love the Stargazer Additons Set!!!!

PTI Celebrates 7 years!
3x4 Memories Journal Card!




~amy~ said...

Ooohhh...love this!

Irish Cherokee said...

DW pointed this one out since I love astronomy. Interesting. I like!

Blessings

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it...such a great look.

Shannon J said...

Um, this is AWESOME! Bold, fresh, FABULOUS!

Tonya said...

This is one of the sets I love but don't used enough! Great job!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Loving all of these, the hello one and the dachshund. Wonderful job my friend, you are rocking it!

Barb Ghig said...

Another beautiful journal card, Kimberly! You really have so many amazingly artistic ideas...I love this one to pieces!

cm said...

Oh, this is dreamy...love it!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.