Monday, February 10, 2014

Muse Meets Colour Q!

Muse Meets Colour Q!   

So Inspired by Therese's Card, 
I have to do several possibly!

Love the Bleeding heart reds and pinks.


Posting to: Colour Q#227


Posting to: MUSE #54
Here is Therese's Card!!



Lyndal said...

SUPER gorgeous Kimberly!!!!!

Claire said...

Love it in the pinks and reds - that stamp has such an arty feel to it....it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q Kimberley!

Anonymous said...

The mix of colour on these blooms is perfect too, I'm heading back to take another peek!

Ardyth said...

Love how you've heated up the Muse - these reds are really hot! Thanks for joining us this week!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm loving this color combo, and the hearts are so pretty! Such a subtle background on your card base, too...Another gorgeous card, Kimberly!

Shannon J said...

I totally loved Therese's card the second I saw it too - and love, love, LOVE what you did with it. The colours are gorgeous...I loved yours after a nanosecond!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the fun flowers- especially in the red! Thanks for joining in with Muse~

cm said...

Repeat of my previous comment: in love, totally smitten, all-around enamoured! You've made me breathless with all this beauty...Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Both of your ranunculus cards are simply gorgeous, Kimberly ... I particularly love this colour scheme! Anita :)

Jen W. said...

Those flower stamps are awesome! Who makes them? Way to rock the ColourQ colours!

shirley-bee said...

Love this!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OMG! I love the over the edge style and the blooms are fabulously colored my friend!

Greta said...

I like this color version, too!

Deborah Frings said...

Works in pink too! Really lovely card!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.