Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sketchbook on the Runway

Sketchbook Runway

Today's Inspiration:
Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday paired the vibrant Purples and Black
of the Runway Inspired Challenge


Supplies:
PTI Delightful Dahlia's Additions, Stampin' Up Blessed Blossoms
Pilot Precise Fine Rollerball Pen
Imaginations (Large Mesh Stamp)
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die, Poppystamps Lovely Tendril
Crosshatch Embossing Folder
Hero Arts Shadow Ink Soft Purple
Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry
Colorbox Eggplant




Posting to Runway Inspired#53


LOVE what you DO
do What YOU love!

Morag said...

Love how dramatic this is! I would never have thought of using the black with the red - stunning!

Deepti said...

Wow Kimberly, u are awesome!! love ur bright and beautiful creations :)

Julia Aston said...

Wow! what gorgeous blooms! a wonderful card for both challenges Kimberly!

Shannon J said...

Stunning, just stunning!!! My mouth is still hanging open!

Leslie Germain said...

GORGEOUS!! Love the purple with the red.

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning! Great job with both Challenges!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Kimberley,your cards always take my breath away, I can't decide which one I like more, this one or the one you posted in the last RIC ,simply amazing. I wish I could make cards like you do. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I always love to read your straight-from-the-heart comments :)

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful card. Love dahlias. Don't see the on cards much. It is a shame. they complete your card. I'm JD/Jill's DH.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOWZA! That's so striking!!

cm said...

I'm doing what I love: coming here to visit YOUR fabulous cards and falling ever further into amazement at how multi-talented you truly are! Gorgeous dahlias, and the black butterflies: are you kidding me? These are just beyond stellar! Outstanding and fabulous once again! Breath taken away...Hugs~c

Karen Davis said...

A stunning take on the challenge Kimberly. The red dahlias are gorgeous.

Kristen said...

Very gorgeous!! I love that dahlia stamp! Thanks for joining us at the RIC!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Beautiful card Kimberly!!! Love the purple at the bottom :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.