Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thank You - LIM

Thank You  - LIM

I LOVED this Hero Arts Stamp and Impression Obsession Sentiment
in the Versamagic Red Magic Ink
I translated it into a one layer by using a scoreboard!

Now it can be entered to LIM One Layer Anything Goes!



This morning's Post on CASology
[Don't forget to LINK up by Sunday 2pm Est! ]




Hannelie said...

Hi neighbour!
Love your bold red flower. Just lovely!

Marianne said...

beautiful cards

Jasleen Kaur said...

When I saw this week's cue card-BOLD, I thought of you and I knew you would rock it ..and you surely did. Amazing stamping...Terrific cards..both the versions!

Shannon J said...

What an awesome transition to one layer...your stamping is PERFECT!

Chrissie said...

Wow that ink really is bold it looks amazing!
What great stamping!
Super cards!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Maria said...

Beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
Maria

Katie Ann Brooks said...

have that stamp, and love it but never use it! I am inspired!!!!

cm said...

The only thing more lovely than the first edition of this card is the second. Wait, let me change that: they're both equally as lovely, in their unique ways. The matting on the first, the scoring on the second - each format showcases the BOLDNESS of the flower. I love them!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.