Saturday, February 8, 2014

Friday First Thing's First!!

                 Friday First Thing's First!!
--------------------------------------

Anyone who follows me in the sidebar, 
I will feature you on a Friday post.  
I will go check out your blog and list a feature, post, or card, or craft that I found interesting!
( I will follow YOU too!!)

Here are my 3 NEW followers this week, and what I have love about their recent work!

Daen Y
Let's take time and stamp with Daen Ys
and she is also on the House of Cards DT!
I adored her card made for the KIS challenge for Square, called Shaken not stirred! 
It was so cute and FUN and Bright and WITTY!!
Check it out!

Leslie Germain
WOW, Leslie owns The Memory Nest
a wonderful scrapbooking site filled with goodness!
(Pickadily and Persnickety paper @  .59! -Get out)
Over on her blog The Memory Nest filled with wonderful creations and Scrapbook Challenges (Yahoo for those that do!) The Make it Monday Sketch.  I LOVE her Photo Booth Shoots Layout 
and want to make a page too!!!  
Too FUN, go see what I mean!

Heather North
of Creative Blessings
I LOVE her card [here]with the NEW Stampin' Up!
Set Happy Watercolor (concidentally, I just picked up my 
Stampin' Up! order and  --YESSSS this was in it!
so this card was eye candy for me for sure!!!)


Oh, and a Card Club Card
Badly lit..... Maybe I can get it better tomorrow....

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful CAS card.

~amy~ said...

awesome how you feature your new followers...wahooo for a fellow washingtonian!

Love that bloom image!

Shannon J said...

How do you take pretty to a whole new level all the time? Totally gorgeous!!!

cm said...

You're creating faster than I can keep up! Zooming in to say: wow, how PRETTY are these blooms! Gorgeous! And again, how awesome are you to give your new followers a shout out! Sweetness, plus - your card and most definitely YOU!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.