Monday, February 24, 2014

SneakPeek! -- Sketch it Saturday on the Unscripted Sketches Blog!



Yipppppeeee !!
My Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps Came Today!
So I made an outrageously Funfetti Bright Card 
to celebrate
for all to see Saturday!



Come check out the designer Inspirations
Saturday
[HERE]
"Sketch it Saturday"


Hero Arts Fancy Die!
Carta Bella Sequins Paper

Irish Cherokee said...

Really festive. Clean, simple and festive. I like it.

Shannon J said...

Oh I can not wait to see the full reveal!! Such a tease ;) !!! And your other card - awesome!

cm said...

Oh you!! Your sneaky peek has piqued my interest! Visit on Saturday guaranteed (I'd be visiting regardless!!) and I know your reveal will be awesome! Your Thank you card is super cool. I so want that confetti paper. LOVE this! Hugs~c

Barb Ghig said...

What a unique way to play with this die! I love the patterned paper so much...really great tease, Kimberly!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous little peek and your card is amazing!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.