Thursday, February 27, 2014

FUSION#5 Feb 27

FUSION!

I have no clue how this week stumped me.
I pulled out various papers and stamps and embellishments, etc. that I may want to use for this challenge.
Worked about it in a similar way.
I know it was that I ADORE the large tree image in the bright blue.
I wanted that image, though I do not have a stamp that really fits that. So I think that got to me.
 It finally came together.
Once I started on this it just kept building!

I hope that you are inspired by all the DT cards, 
this really is a talented team, and you players make it
an absolute PLEASURE seeing all that you create and link up to FUSION!






How to play:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

And the Fusion Design Team that starts the ball rolling!
Check out their Creations and leave the love!
(Just a little love goes a long way!)
Betty J
Cathy Weber 
Dannielle Robeson
Deepti
Geri Freeman
Julia Aston
Katie Brooks
Kelly Griglione
Kimberly Wiener ---- You are here Thanks for coming by!
Sindhu
Stephanie Severin


 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!
Remember, you have 2 weeks to revel in inspiration and add your wonderful creation!!!
See you there.

And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!

Also Posting to: Simon Says Wednesday "Anything with Pearls"


~amy~ said...

gorgeous! Love the layered blooms, your dry embossing and all your lovely details! excellent.

Joni Andaya said...

Very Pretty with the bold flower and Gorgeous background :) Love it!

Julia Aston said...

Isn't the creative process interesting (and often frustrating!) well, this certainly did come together for you Kimberly! love the pretty layered blooms and the embossed background!

Cathy Weber said...

I think you really nailed the "feel" of the tree from the inspiration photo Kimberly...I love the collage feel to your card and all the different elements you combined together. I really like your card...well done!

Irish Cherokee said...

Kimberly, you certainly weren't confused when this card came together. I should be confused like that. Beautiful.

Shannon J said...

This card started out as a stumper for you?!! Why don't my stumpers turn out this amazingly?!!! I'm totally in love with this, Kimberly!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You may not have gone "bold and bright" but this is gorgeous! I love the blooms and layout K- simply stunning!

Deepti said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the layering :)

Michelle Lupton said...

I just adore how you have a large flower as the focal point, but those teeny tiny flowers are just so cute!!!

Joyce said...

Doesn't look like you were stumped. This card is pure gorgeousness.

JD/ Jill said...

So beautiful! My first thought when I saw this card was, "WOW!

cm said...

As much as the tree image caught your eye, your willingness to see beyond the 'forest' lead you to create a most elegant, lovely card! Surrounding the focal bloom with the tiny flowers, enhances its beauty, as do the enamel dots and the background. Your Fusion collage is a wonder merging of unique elements that only YOU could put together so masterfully. Stumped? If so, could you please send some of it my way, because WOW, stumped never looked so awesome! You rock! Hugs~c

Laura Davis said...

Wow this is beautiful!
Laura

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous! I love that bottom edge. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Pearls!

Geri said...

So soft and so very lovely, Kimberly!!! And wow, did I ever get to see some amazing creations on my way here...I'll take that as a perk of commenting late!!!;)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.