Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sugar Rush #3


Again, using the Amy Tangerine Remarks Sticker Set, 
Yes, this dreamy "milky" water color looking loveliness, is 
ALL Stickers!





I hope you are able 
to create some loveliness today!
Enjoy!
Michelle said...

Well, it's not "ALL" stickers.....
You've mixed in a whole lot of creative awesome-ness too. :)

Deepti said...

I love how ur tiny dots gradually turned into beautiful flowers :)

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is precious!
Laura

Taheerah said...

A great bold take on the inspiration, and great embellishments for a layered and colourful look! Thanks so much for playing to Cure The Monday Blues!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness is right! I'm amazed how you used all of these stickers, Kimberly! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

Shannon J said...

I would have never guessed these were all stickers!! They're gorgeous, and so is the way you used them to create this beauty!

cm said...

Stickers are 'just' stickers until YOU add YOUR magic to them. Then, they become awesome, as your card here clearly reveals! Pretty, fresh, fun! Hugs~c

Kelly Griglione said...

Goodness! Such a happy card, Kimberly! Way to rock those stickers : ) There's a great flow here.

Kim Heggins said...

Yes, oh my goodness is right! The perfect sentiment for your amazing card.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Oh My Goodness this is lovely! I love the soft colored blooms and the little elements in the corner are so fun!

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful!!! What a Fantastic take on the photo Kimberly :)

Jen W. said...

I love that you see a challenge and about a hundred amazing designs burst out of you and onto cardstock. I struggle to make one card for a challenge! LOL! All these Sugar Rush cards are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS IS RIGHT!! All of your sugar rush cards for the C4MB's challenge are AMAZING!! I do want to eat them, or at least keep looking at them!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.