Friday, February 28, 2014

Color Throwdown - Hexagons

                 Friday First Thing's First!!
--------------------------------------

Anyone who follows me in the sidebar, 
I will feature you on a Friday post.  
I will go check out your blog and list a feature, post, or card, or craft that I found interesting!
( I will follow YOU too!!)

Here are my 3 NEW followers highlighting this week, 
and what I have love about their recent work!


Shirley Bampton 
of  shirley-bees stamping stuff
Okay, I am not going to lie, I have been a FAN of Shirley's for a LONG time
This Set Yourself Free card stole my heart when she won the top honors last June at CASology
 for the
SWING CUE: Card [HERE]
And this recent Butterfly Collector POST, [HERE]- Amazing, 
and was also posted on Winnie and Walter's Bog!
Booyah Shirley-bee!

Carole Sweeney 
of Carole'sCreativeCritters
This post of Carole's [here] with the Navy Stripe and cool gold logo are Masculine cards that stole my heart!


Irish Cherokee 
of Love the Details
I fell in love with this post  [HERE] about how he made a garden bench for his wife Jill of Ribbon Challenged, and all of the lovely masterful coloring details he puts into his images, and his wife then adds them to cards!  He also is a wonderful photographer, and posts lovely bird and nature photos, and has lovely inspirational messages and musings daily!

---also, while you are at it --
Check out JILL 
of Ribbon Challenged
 too, they go hand in hand for super Wonderful goodness!
This is a lovely collaboration fo the two! (HERE) !!

======================================================

OKAY and a Card!I don't think I have ever posted to 
So this is it: 
Lovely color Inspiration at Color Throwdown!!
And the DT Inspirations
 WOWZA!



Supplies:
Hexagon Die
Impress Sentiment, 4 Petals Stamp
Hero Arts Once Upon a Time flower cluster
Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango
Martha Stewart Lace Punch and Butterfly Trio Punch

Posting to: Color Throwdown#281

Moxie Fab : Happy Hexagons

Have a 
CRAFT
 Happy Day!
Irish Cherokee said...

Love the honeycomb card. Unique and fun. Bright and full of sunshine. Thank you for the shout out.

~amy~ said...

Love the inky goodness!

Kristie Goulet said...

OMG! Your card is absolutely stunning! I love it and am pinning to CASE later, if you don't mind?!

Shannon J said...

I just fell in love with that HA cluster stamp! Gorgeous! So is everything else...WOW! Lovin' your Friday features too - so fun!!!

Jane said...

This is an amazing card, I absolutely love it!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is stunning. I started following you. I would have anyways even if you didn't have the promotion. Your work is beautiful!

Broni said...

I just love your floral background peeking through the hexagons! Great use of our colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

JD/ Jill said...

Your card is stunning! So bright and cheery, and does make me think that maybe spring is coming. (Looking at all our snow...I need to be reminded...smile!) Thank you for your lovely comments and the "shout" out for both my husband and myself!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wowza I love your honeycomb card - that is just gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card Kimberly! I love what you did, so creative and simply stunning.

shirley-bee said...

Aww, thanks for the shoutout! Love the warm spring colours on your honeycomb card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a beautiful card Kimberly. Love the way you used the colors... the hexagon overlay looks great.

cm said...

An introduction to especially talented new people, followed by a card filled with spring colours, flower clusters and special touch butterflies...a most amazing visit once again! Your kindness in showcasing others: inspiring! The beauty of your card: a gift! Thank you for sharing always, and in all ways!! Hugs~c

Rosemary said...

this card is so amazing... love.it!

Barbara said...

Love the hexagons over that bold background! Great use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful stamped background and I love the hexagon diecut....such an awesome design!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Rose said...

Gorgeous honeycomb card!

teri said...

Hi there, Kimberly!
Love your card! Love that beautiful background you created! Love how hit pops out from behind the hexagons! Well done!

And thanks for linking it up to the MFW Happy for Hexagons challenge!

Teri

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.