Monday, February 3, 2014

More Sketches - Let's Get Sketchy

More Sketches - Let's Get Sketchy

Slipping into Scrapbooking mode again.
I am still on my CAS journey, 
I just find I am a many faceted being...  I get distracted.
I get excited and I am inspired.
I was looking at some layouts and decided
to make one today. 

One of my favorite memories of spending time over the summer
with family.
My nephew Ian looking on in wonder
 as Conrad and his older brother Aiden 
get to ride the 
"Big Kid's Ride."



I love how you can see Conrad and Aiden looking back at us pretty clearly!



Supplies:
 Echo Park Here and There Kit, Today's Story
Darice Baker's Twine, Doodlebug Dots

Deepti said...

Kimberly, you are so talented. You
Created a great page, with those bright colors!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout and take on the sketch!!!

Shannon J said...

I wish my distractions turned out with this much awesomeness! Love the layout you chose and all of the details! And that is the sweetest picture of your little nephew looking on just wanting to be a few years older - total heart melt!

Jane said...

Seems you're a brilliant photographer as well as a talented crafter. Another great page to add to your stash. Keep on scrapping!

~amy~ said...

This is spectacular! Love your layout...awesome!

cm said...

Photography, scrapbook layouts, cards + super awesome wife and 'mom', terrific aunt, wonderful daughter - you, my sweet friend, are the epitome of 'gift' to our crafting world and that of your family/friends. Unlimited talents, open heart, ability to see the beauty in your surroundings (esp. people)...wow. LOVE this layout, and especially love that little nephew, waiting to grow that 'little bit more' to join the big boys. He reminds me of my nephew...cutie patooties, both! You're a sparkle! Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous and sweet layout! I love the bright colors and your sweet photograph...just too cute!

Jen W. said...

Those rays are the perfect compliment for that long armed ride and your picture is adorable!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.