Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another BLUE Day - Cas-ual Friday

Another BLUE Day - Cas-ual Friday

Who Inspires Me?

Donna Mikasa definitely inspired me to make this card.
Her card [here] is so lovely.

I was also inspired by this paper I think it is Paper Crate, 
it looks like the the milky way or a galaxy with stars.

I black detail embossed the sentiment and then
I used an embossing open to make messy dot stars
in clear emboss as a resist dabbled some twinkling H2o's watercolors.
Add a few sequins.

WHO Inspires YOU?

Featuring the
Cas-ual Fridays Breath Stamp Set
Edit to ADD -----
The Sparkling H2o's I used were Sky Blue and Periwinkle.....
The periwinkle shimmers and either looks blue or purplish as the light changes,
 looks more purple here though..




Oh, and I got your Message, 
you asked me to SEND you the Doggie card.
I will!!!  
and when you see this in the post,
you know it is
HAPPY MAIL from ME
to YOU!




Kim M said...

I so love this! It just speaks to my CAS heart! :-)

~amy~ said...

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh....lovely. I gotta dig up those h2o's...such a fabulous effect.

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful with the colors :)

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful card. Nice effect with the water colors.

JD/ Jill said...

Great card...wonderful sentiment!

Michele Gross said...

Oh wow. This is so pretty and the details you added are gorgeous. Wonderful way to use that sentiment! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

Shannon J said...

Oh man! You know what they say - it's all about the details, and WOW, there is a detail explosion in this subtle beauty. Absolutely gorgeous!

Heather North said...

ooohh, pretty blue and purple combo. Nice little details make your card into something extra special.

Virginia L. said...

You have used the perfect stamp for this awesome design, Kimberly! Love the shading and use of sequins! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Challenge!

cm said...

Sighhhh...remarkable combination of details that result in one stunning card! CAS, yet 'complex'! Love the colours, the sentiment, the sequins. Yes, I feel a swoon coming on....
Hugs~c

Kelly Griglione said...

Donna inspires so many of us : ) You've done her proud here. Great use of the stamps and blue for the challenge. Not over the top, but just right.

Kim Heggins said...

So cute and so inspiring. I love the little things in life too and this sentiment is just perfect!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.