Monday, February 24, 2014

More FUSION for you!

More FUSION for you!

Hey Ya'll you still have until Tuesday Noon PST
 to enter the FUSION Challenge!
Her is some more Lavishly Lavender Inspiration for you !

So  -----Join in [HERE!]

Supplies
Kaiser Craft Violet Crush Sticker Sheet
DP: Pink Paislee Hope Chest Trinkets 
Inkadinkadoo Thank you set Sentiments
Purple Shimmer Papers (I Purchused  in Hawaii... so I do not have the brand.)
Memento Tuxedo Black
Double Stick Foam Tape
Black Cardstock
2" Circle Punch


I bought this lovely Kaiser Craft Sticker sheet and Pink Paislee Papers at a Local
Scrapbooking Store in Edmonds, WA



Tim Holtz Stamps
Asst Copics



How to play:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

And the Fusion Design Team that starts the ball rolling!
Check out their Creations and leave the love!
(Just a little love goes a long way!)
Betty J
Cathy Weber 
Dannielle Robeson
Deepti
Geri Freeman
Julia Aston
Katie Brooks
Kelly Griglione
Kimberly Wiener 
Sindhu
Stephanie Severin


 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!




Patty Albertson said...

These are so pretty Kimberly! I love how you've colored the butterflies. Beautiful card!

~amy~ said...

Both cards are spectacular! Love the colors!

Irish Cherokee said...

Awesome!!! Butterflies are among those creatures that the idea of what colors go with what colors does not exist. They are always spectacular.

Blessings

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Seriously- this is so close to where I live, you need to let me know when you go to Urban! Lovely, lovely card my friend!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

correction- Both are lovely! I love the purples on the first!

cm said...

OMGorgeous! I'm swooning over the abundance of beautiful butterflies you've shared here! Simply stunning! In fact, so stunning that I'm heading back to gaze and admire for a while longer. You've nearly rendered me speechless...Hugs~c

Leigh Penner said...

These are gorgeous! Perfect takes on the inspiration photo!

Shannon J said...

Only you can make purple look this good! Both cards are beautiful, Kimberly! Love the colour detail in all of the butterflies!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Kimberley! I love the colours on this card. :-)

Lyndal said...

Super fun FUSION Kimberley!!!

Kim M said...

These are fantastic! I just LOVE the purple one! :-)

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with these butterflies...both cards are really beautiful!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous cards !! Love the first one a lot :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.