Monday, February 10, 2014

MUSE #54 - Thanks Bunches!

MUSE #54 - Thanks Bunches!

I was ENAMORED 
when I saw Therese Calvird's card!
While she has the cling clear Stampendous! Ranunculus blooms, 
I have the 
Stampendous! woodblock called Ranunculus Field, 
very, very, similar.
I loved here card so.... 

JOIN in MUSE today,
it is
 Awe Inspiring!

Supplies:
Stampendous Ranunculus Field
Impression Obsession Thanks Bunches B3924 by Kalani Allred
DP: Carta Bella Hello Again
Ink: Memento London Fog
Sparkling H2o's

Posting to: MUSE #54


Here is Therese's Card!!




12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your card and colour combinations are incredible Kimberly. This is honestly one of my fave stamp sets and I would even be happy to have the field stamp on hand too, love it!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love this cool version, too! All those different colours on the roses are amazing and artistic! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful watercoloring, Kimberly! I love the mix of colors with these flowers and your sentiment is so pretty!

Shannon J said...

OMG, are you serious?!! I am just seeing this one now, after seeing the version done in reds...and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Gorgeous!!!!!

cm said...

You have knocked this challenge out. of. the. park. LOVE this! That's all I can say because you've rendered me speechless! Love - repeat x 100000!
c

Jen W. said...

Ah there's the answer to my question! Love the colours on this card too! Can't decide which I like best...

shirley-bee said...

Love this more!!

Sue said...

Love your colour combination, beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

Greta said...

Really beautiful card!

Deborah Frings said...

Stunning! And I just adore the colours you've used!

Deni(se) said...

They ARE close! I like your water coloring and color choices ...