Monday, February 10, 2014

MUSE #54 - Thanks Bunches!

MUSE #54 - Thanks Bunches!

I was ENAMORED 
when I saw Therese Calvird's card!
While she has the cling clear Stampendous! Ranunculus blooms, 
I have the 
Stampendous! woodblock called Ranunculus Field, 
very, very, similar.
I loved here card so.... 

JOIN in MUSE today,
it is
 Awe Inspiring!

Supplies:
Stampendous Ranunculus Field
Impression Obsession Thanks Bunches B3924 by Kalani Allred
DP: Carta Bella Hello Again
Ink: Memento London Fog
Sparkling H2o's

Posting to: MUSE #54


Here is Therese's Card!!




lostinpaper said...

Your card and colour combinations are incredible Kimberly. This is honestly one of my fave stamp sets and I would even be happy to have the field stamp on hand too, love it!!

Ardyth said...

Love this cool version, too! All those different colours on the roses are amazing and artistic! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful watercoloring, Kimberly! I love the mix of colors with these flowers and your sentiment is so pretty!

Shannon J said...

OMG, are you serious?!! I am just seeing this one now, after seeing the version done in reds...and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Gorgeous!!!!!

cm said...

You have knocked this challenge out. of. the. park. LOVE this! That's all I can say because you've rendered me speechless! Love - repeat x 100000!
c

Jen W. said...

Ah there's the answer to my question! Love the colours on this card too! Can't decide which I like best...

shirley-bee said...

Love this more!!

Sue said...

Love your colour combination, beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

Greta said...

Really beautiful card!

Deborah Frings said...

Stunning! And I just adore the colours you've used!

Deni(se) said...

They ARE close! I like your water coloring and color choices ...

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.