Thursday, February 20, 2014

Finally A Festive Friday Card!!!!!!

Finally A Festive Friday Card!!!!!!


I have been wanting to get around to this card for a long while.
And I mean a long while!


Supplies:
Little Claire Designs Driving Home for Christmas www.littleclaire.co.uk
Paper Source Village with Snow
PTI Sentiment Stylish Sentiments Holiday Volume #5 102
DP: (Pillar Box) Lawn Fawn kris Peace Love Joy
BG DP: MeandMyBigIdeas Mambi Walking in a Winter Wonderland 12x12
Little Inkers Stitched Mats
Hero Arts Chalk Ink Night
Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter!!
Red Twine, Gem Glass Button




So a long while back, Christmas 2012
Shirley of Shirley Bee's Stamping Stuff Posted her 
I was so in love that I hunted down the stamp, 
It is by Little Claire's Designs in the UK.
I didn't buy the background trees that she has on her tag 
however now that I see that beautiful tag again, 
I seriously want them !!!

SO SMITTEN with her tag!!!


Go Check out What she is up to NOW!


Shannon J said...

I can totally see why you hunted down that stamp - it is awesome! Loved it the second I laid eyes on it! And love that you went with a black and red colour scheme - so cool!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Gorgeous scene Kimberly...the birds carrying the mail is Super Cute!!! Love this.

shirley-bee said...

Aww, that's so sweet of you, I'm honoured! And I love your card version. I'm glad I'm not the only one to hunt down stamps that I've seen other people use :)

Kristie Goulet said...

EEEK! Totally love this scene you have created, Kimberly!!! Super cute! I also love how you split the main panel to have more of the base pattern peeking through. LOVE!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly this is fantastic I love the scene you created!

Marcia Hill said...

Love, LOVE this card and can see why you HAD to have that stamp! Way too cute!! :0)

Barb Ghig said...

I can see why you wanted to play with this stamp...your card is so charming, and I LOVE that you chose red and white! Fabulous card, Kimberly!

Ardyth said...

Love this classic English scene! Great use of selective colouring to achieve the feeling of the inspiration photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Kim Heggins said...

what a sweet little holiday scene...need to find those stamps!

cm said...

You're smitten with that stamp, and I'm completely smitten with YOUR card! I see why you tracked this down: festive and pretty! LOVE this! Hugs~c

Geri said...

OK...I see why you like hers, but really Kimberly...your background couldn't be more perfect! SWEET card! You're on a roll, girlfriend...I don't think I've seen the last of you yet! Off for more!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.