Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CASology CUE Card #82: Bold!

CASology CUE Card #82: Bold!

Personally, I LOVE boldness, bright colors, and the unexpected.
ALL of the DT, and you players -  are just blowing me way with your style and creativity!  
Keep it coming!! 

When I think of bold I think BIG, I think Statement.

Supplies: 
Hero Art Sentiment

I think passion and something meaningful.

For the next card
I paired a BIG bold stamp Blue and Canary yellow always are a BOLD
pairing, so I went with that, and added a favorite sentiment
that mixes the fonts up - I LOVE mix matched fonts together!
A bright pair of RED hypnotizing hearts, and I call it BOLD.


Supplies:
Stamps: Josephinekimberling for Impress Stamps 
Sentiment: Penny Black Enjoy the Moment 
Inks: Memento Luxe Bahama Blue, Brilliance Graphite Black
DP: Echo Park Ombre
Copic: Crimson


I hope that this BOLD cue will stir up something for you as well!
---And it really sweetens the deal when Beverley of Uniko Studio's, 
with equally sweet designs is the Sponsor - Double WOW!
(I am jealous, for REALS.....no really,  I want a chance at a stamp of hers!!!..)

So what are you waiting for????

GO BOLD!
 Have a little -or maybe a Lotta FUN!

Join us at CASology this week!



Ardyth said...

Love these - very bold and still CAS!

Meghan said...

Very bold and very beautiful! Both cards are perfect!

Joyce said...

Love these both. They are bold and beautiful.

Irish Cherokee said...

Both cards are amazing but if I had to pick one, just one, the second one is my coice. Love the feather touch.

Blessings

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards, Kimberly...WOW! I really love the bold colors and equally bold designs! I'm also a big fan of 'Mixed Fonts' on a card, especially with a CAS design!
Thank you so much for your inspiration, as always!

Leslie Germain said...

Lovely cards. Love the simplicity of the first one and the sentiment (with the feather) on the second!

Shannon J said...

Bold and BEAUTIFUL! Both of them! Love the POW of the first - a statement for sure. And I am totally crushing on the second one - love the yellow!

Ngan R. said...

Great cards, Kimberly! I love the boldness of the flower and sentiment on the first card, but the feathers are absolutely stunning on the second! Thank you for all your sweet comments you left on my blog--I truly appreciate your kind words and encouragement!

May Park said...

Love both cards, Kimberly! My fav is the first one though. :) Love the bold image with another bold sentiment.

Melissa said...

Both of these are perfect, bold CAS design! :) Who'd have thought bold and CAS could go together so well?!

Happy Dance said...

Great "bold" card, Kimberly! Love the colors here. Sweet! Bev

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, both cards are bold and beautiful! I love that rich flower...it does just pop!

Jen W. said...

I love that fabulous flower on the first card! Is is a stamp? And the second card - the large image and bold sentiment - such a cool look! You've done a few cards like this that I adore. One of these days I will CASE them!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly, this is such a fantastic red and I love the flower! Rocked bold!

Carole said...

Yes outstanding and BOLD.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OH MY!!! Love the feathers!

cm said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I'm catching up (and I sent you a note. A LONG note). The opening lines of your post are BOLD and BRILLIANT, and from there, your cards are absolutely BOLD and BEAUTIFUL! Statement? You've made it with these two creations! The yellow/green pairing and feathers of the first is certainly eye-catching. The first one though - with that bright red flower - has me captivated. Bold. I like it. Much! Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

So deliciously bold, Kimberly, both of them ... fab fab fab colours! Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

Love the Bold and Beautiful on your card Kimberly..adorable cards...love them...

I love this challenge BOLD on casology thays why I join two times...hope you like to hop to my Blog Kimberly...hugs, Monika

Gillian R said...

Love your bold cards Kimberley, love love love those feathers

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.