Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#242

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#242


Another Layout page to go with the few I have started.
I am highlighting some photos I have taken
trying to capture Conrad's
 adventurous spirit.
This Bo Bunny Paper is Fun and has doodles in it.
It is more "Busy" that my style now, 
but I still like the flamboyance of it.
When making scrap layouts, you want them to feel a certain way.  
So if this hurts your eyeballs, I really apologize!
I really may have to do a toned
 down version of this sketch!!!!





I flipped the sketch UPSIDE Down!

I hope you are Inspired to Create 
Please join us at
Sketch it Saturday
The Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!


~amy~ said...

Such an awesome layout....flamboyance...I like that word.

Shannon J said...

How could this ever hurt my eyeballs?!! This is awesome Kimberly! It just captures and compliments everything in the picture!! You totally rocked it!

Michelle said...

I really love this. The layout DOES capture an adventurous spirit! And the embellishments are perfect! That little "love" tag is freakin awesome.

You've inspired me!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super layout Kimberly, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

cm said...

Busy and flamboyant? Yes, in the best of ways to complement Conrad's adventurous spirit perfectly! The layout is amazing, as are those rocks your young man is climbing on. Reminds me of some of the places we hike, one of my favourites being at Lake Louise, in Banff National Park. You'll have to head this direction sometime. I'm with Michelle about that love tag: awesome, just like YOU!
c

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Kimberly. Checking out your blog. Love your layout. I am now following you!
Leslie :)
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

!neke said...

Great layout!
XXX. !neke

Barb Ghig said...

Such a gorgeous layout, Kimberly! The photo is stunning, and works perfectly with your design!

Deepti said...

Lovely layout again!! That photo is so stunning too :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.