Saturday, February 22, 2014

Festive Fridays - Join in the Fun!

Festive Friday!

Getting those Christmas Cards Ready, one Challenge at a Time!

Join in, If you even do one card every other week, you will have some
very original cards all set for some friends and family way before the holidays 
are upon us again!!!

JOIN [HERE]!

My personal goal is 1 Christmas Card a week.
I may not always accomplish this, however I find that with Festive Friday
the Bi-Weekly Christmas Card Challenge, 
One card every other week = Totally Do-able!

Super Clean Festive Friday.
Well, I think it is clean.  Large FESTIVE AMuse Poinsetta Blooms
and Deck the Halls AMuse Sentiment
LOVE the BOLD-ness of this!




Posting to Festive Fridays!


Have a Crafty 
Weekend 
my Friends!


=====Also if you didn't already see this feature on me Posted by Paperie Designs'Studio
Have a looksee if you want, thanks!!!!
 [HERE]




Ardyth said...

OMG - that red is fantastic - so solid and perfectly stamped! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Shannon J said...

What a bold beauty and man how do you stamp those solid images SO perfectly! Thanks for the Christmas card encouragement - I really need to add more to my stash on one!

~amy~ said...

BAM! love what you've done! I have the same stamps...sheesh, that bloom inked up perfectly! So very stunning!

Rebecca Luminarias said...

I would definitely agree that your card is clean but with those bright, bold red flowers, it makes such an impact! Incredibly beautiful, Kimberly! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

Patty Albertson said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly! What a great idea as a way to get your Christmas cards started for the year. I will have to join in the fun!

cm said...

Red...BOLD red...LOVE!!! That's all: LOVE x a zillion!!
Hugs~c

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness this is fabulous Kimberly!! THose big red poinsettias are amazing! Love love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

Barb Ghig said...

How did I miss this stunning card! I love a black and white color combo, and the pop of red on your poinsettia's is gorgeous, Kimberly! Really elegant card!

Geri said...

WOW...Gorgeous! That red looks more like DP than something that was stamped...I think I need some of that ink!!! I can't get over what a solid crisp image that is! Love your treatment of the sentiment in the center, too! Beautiful, Kimberly!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.