Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Signalman -Masculine Card


The Signalman -Masculine Card

-===================ALERT================
Stay tuned and come back Friday for something kinda cool!!!!

No Challenge, Just Fun!
I was inspired today my MAUREEN MERRITT of Mama Mo Stamps!
A Fellow CASology  DT Member
Her card for the Current JUMP cue
 [HERE]
was intriguing in design, so I tried it!

The front panel  is cut and the designer  paper is placed in a strip on the inner panel.
I thought it looked pretty Cool!!
Sentiment: Catslife Press
BLine Designs Signalman
Studio Calico Paper and Wooden Stars
[Looks like bad lighting, really I tried to fade out some of it]
Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Kimberly! Love Maureen's card too. She is an inspiration to all! :)

Deepti said...

wohooo what a brilliant idea to use that DP with that image :)

~amy~ said...

Kimberly, this is awesome. LOVE it. great stamp and PP!

Irish Cherokee said...

Terrific card. Very masculine.

Shannon J said...

Now THIS is cool, Kimberly! LOVE it...A LOT! So different and unique, and like I said, just plain cool! I'll be back Friday, you know I will! ;)

Tonya Jastad said...

Kim this is so cool!

Maureen Merritt said...

Wow, this is fantastic! This is the perfect masculine card. The patterned paper looks like it was made to go with that image. I'm so glad that you were inspired by my design :)

Joni Andaya said...

What a GREAT masculine card Kimberly!!! Awesome design :)

Barb Ghig said...

This is really gorgeous, Kimberly! I love the black and white image and the pp is perfect! Really unique card!

cm said...

Oh my, super cool, super creative, super awesome! Your image and dp paer combination, along with those sweet stars: perfection!! Hugs~c (sorry for being a slow poke in commenting: weekend visiting the kiddos!!)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.