Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sugar Rush! - Cure for The Monday Blues #4

Sugar Rush! - Cure for The Monday Blues #4

Another Taheerah Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
I know it is tomorrow, 
we will be celebrating by going out to dinner tonite!

I loved the fun fetti feel and the Bright Turquoise Candies!
I went super light for a clean feel, though when you tip this card
it is clear embossed with savvystamps
sketchy dots for a real "sprinkle" feel!
so SPRINKLES it is!



Studio G Hampton Arts Sentiment
Savvystamos Sketchy Dots
Twinkle H2o's
Copic Cerise
Zing Embossing Powder

Posting to Cure for the Monday Blues #4

Irish Cherokee said...

Very clever. A fun card

Michelle said...

I love how you used your embossing here. Very creative.

I'm so glad that I visited your blog today. Your cheery colors are just what I needed!

Deepti said...

I like ur idea and the fact that u come with so many different take for the same challenge :)

Laura Davis said...

Love, love, love this!!
Laura

Joni Andaya said...

So Awesome Kimberly!

Taheerah said...

Wonderfully light and airy - makes me think of the froth at the top of that sugary drink! Great use of embossing too! Thanks so much for playing to Cure The Monday Blues!

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! Clear embossing was the perfect choice for this card! I really love your design and color combo, too! I think it's time for me to check out this challenge :-)

Shannon J said...

Oh wow! I'm glad you got an angle shot of the card showing the sparkle and shine! The splatters are so cool - yup, you've got the fetti feel going on for sure! Happy Valentines! Hope you had a fabulous dinner last night!

Anita in France said...

So fun, sparkly and shiny, Kimberly ... delicious! Anita :)

cm said...

Hope your Valentine dinner was fabulous! And speaking of fabulous, let's just extend that to your card! Fun, fresh and 'fetti-ed'! Your 'sugar rush' is yummy! Hugs~c

Kelly Griglione said...

LOOOVE the font, and the color you stamped the sentiment in. What a strong card, with just the sentiment and the happy dots. Awesome card, Kimberly!

Heather North said...

The embossed dots are so pretty. They add a nice subtle shine to your card.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.