Wednesday, April 29, 2015

.....7 Days until MUSE Christmas Visions!



The COUNTDOWN begins!
.....7 Days until the very first MUSE Christmas Visions!





Here I bring you a sweet Stamping Bella 
I really stayed with the colors on the packaging..
I figured the first time... 
I really want to stay in my comfort zone,
                      ....right?!


Stamps:
Copics


Inkspirational                            CAS(E) this Sketch












===============================================
Now it is your turn to get crafty!..........


Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

====================


sandie said...

such a sweet Xmas card and congrats on the new DT! Adore the black and gold and cool sentiment. Thanks for joining Ink

Lisa Lara said...

I just love your sweet OLC snowman card. Beautifully done. Love your Black, White and Gold creation Kimberly. Love your sentiment die.

~amy~ said...

Way to rock it...your muse card is simply adorable! What a super cute image and the contrast of the red & green is perfect.

Love love love your second card....WOW. I picked up my order from Ellen's yesterday and will play with them this morning!

Monika Reeck said...

Your first card AMAZING!!!!
number 2 I love that gold totally BEYOUTIFULL..
Love your post
hope you visit me again Kimberly.
Miss you
hugs, Monika

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards, Kimberly! I'm looking forward to MUSE Christmas Visions! I'm so happy to see you on the team. :-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute Christmas card -- lovely b & gold card - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Kristie Goulet said...

Adorable Christmas card! Love it and LOVE the second card! What gold paper did you use? LOVE that!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the sweet little scene you created on the first card! Fabulous take on the sketch!
And your second card is gorgeous! I love it!

sabbycat said...

That Christmas card is just darling. So clean and simple. And the Be-You-tiful card is lovely. I do believe I "need" that die sentiment!

D- said...

Your cards are wonderful. I love that cute scene. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

Anonymous said...

You rocked these cards!!

Rebecca Hoy said...

A great use of the colours in our challenge this week over at ATCAS, thanks for playing along with us, Rebecca x x x

Rebecca Hoy said...

A great use of the colours in our challenge this week over at ATCAS, thanks for playing along with us, Rebecca x x x

Shelly said...

Beautiful!

jaydee said...

I love the bold treatment of the colors. Placing your elements vertically on the one side really creates a striking card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

Kelly Latevola said...

That gold foil. ahh. I die!!

cm said...

Two ultra-fabulous cards, my dear friend! The first is precious in every way; the second, exquisite! Another showcase of your versatile style! Thank you sooooo much for sharing Ramona in the Inkspirational gallery!
Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

Two fabulous and fun cards...love your adorable Christmas scene you created, just so sweet.

Nora Noll said...

Love that Christmas scene. The way you colored it is darling! Your second card is a hit out of the park. LOVE the gold!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Your card is so trendy- love the shiny gold! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Pia Larsen said...

Love, love this christmas card!
Thank you for playing with us at INK for our "Space" challenge. Hope you will join us again next time :o)
Pia xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.