Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Speedy Recovery...............



My hubby has had a darn cough cold for 
over a week!
So I made him a little teeny card.

I made a bigger one for color throwdown....










Wow......





Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............



Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========
The little one is my honeys card.......
I LOVE the pink watercolor.........





Thanks for coming by my blog!



Suchi said...

Such cool delicate colors...what an awesome card! :)

!neke said...

Again great cards !
The production you have......pfffff !
I have to look every day !
With pleasure !
Stil am happy I found your blog a while ago !
greetings !neke

Kristie Goulet said...

These cards are gorgeous, Kimberly!

~amy~ said...

Love both sizes! Hope he feels better soon!

cm said...

Okay, darling Kimberly, you are crafting up a storm, and this old gal can't run fast enough to keep up! You know I LOVE LOVE and LOVE every. single. one. of your cards, more than I have words to express! Your creativity is exponential, and your support of an immense number of challenges is heart-warming! You are a sweetheart to the max! As for your two creations here: love them both, but even more, I love that you made one for your husband! Sending positive thoughts and hugs that he does feel better soon! Spoiling and pampering: I know you're treating him wonderfully!
Love you lots!!
~c

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love both
the one for your hubby is so sweet and eheeem I never made something with flower for my hubby
but you did it so great
wish he will get well soon and will take care of you back..
love Both of your creation
Kimberly
see this link
http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2015/04/my-birthday-linky-party-open-until-30.html
I made my birthday party linky ...hope you like to join my Linky party..will be so sooo happy if you like to CASE ing one of my simple card..
see you there my sweet friend and stay healthy..
hugs, Monika

Kim Heggins said...

You are just the sweetest wife and I am sure this card made your hubby feel better. I love your beautiful vase of flowers...and gorgeous water coloring too.

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful! Your color choices and coloring are always amazing!!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the image.
luv
Debby

Deepti said...

This is so beautiful! Love the blue water in the vases :)

Joan Ervin said...

Both of your cards are beautiful...such pretty flowers and I looove how you created the water!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.