Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Few Challenges with Some Odd Girl!!!


I LOVE using COPICS!
So I decided to buy stamps by

They are way FUN to color!



Retro Sketches #160                                        ColourQ # 288





Freshly Made Sketches #183                               Colour Me...!  #68




Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========
Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness, completely adorable cards Kimberly. I love the big XOXO.

Pam said...

Darling cards! Love the way you've combined the challenges.

Irish Cherokee said...

I must admit these are some fun images. They made awesome fun cards too. Great job Kimberly.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

SD pooja said...

SO cute !

Leslie Germain said...

Such sweet cards!! LOVE your designs!!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow your coloring is wonderful! Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Shelly said...

Oh, too CUTE!

Kim Heggins said...

ADORABLE!!!! Just so darn cute...and your coloring, simply fabulous my sweet friend. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

~amy~ said...

Okay those cuties are adorable!!!!!!

Claire said...

These are the perfect showcase for your beautiful colouring Kimberly...you seem to capture the shadows and highlights brilliantly...wish I could do that!

Unknown said...

Two sure cute cards! I love the little princess you are sharing with us this week :) Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, we sure hope to see you again soon!!!

Unknown said...

Two sure cute cards! I love the little princess you are sharing with us this week :) Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, we sure hope to see you again soon!!!

Karren said...

Gorgeous cards and adorable images. Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards and gorgeous colouring!! I've got to check out those stamps :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are both so amazing, fabulous coloring and so eye catching! YOU rock my friend, 100% Oh, and...thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Me!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Kimberly! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

She's a Color Queen said...

Totally WOW!! Both cards are marvelous, but I love anything with a dog! Thanks for linking up with us at Some Odd Girl! Keep being ODD!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.