Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mixed Media - Take 01

Taking a FUN plunge
and getting a little MESSY!
Though I did clean it up..

I think...

Mixed Media 
-Stencils
-Ink
-Embossing
-Fussy Cut
-Copics
-Sponging













Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========


Michelle said...

Beautiful! Love what you did with that stencil. Very cool effect.

Becca Cruger said...

Really gorgeous! Isn't it fun to get messy? That background you created is fantastic!

Lisa Lara said...

You go, this is just so awesome Kimberly. Wow.

My Paper Epiphany said...

This takes my breath away! So beautiful! Thank you so much for joining on the fun at the MMCC.

Vicki Dutcher said...

On your photo tutorial, is that an embossed media paper you started with? I can't tell from the photo. Killer end result! Just an awesome creation

OH Babs said...

An amazing card. I would not share but keep it for myself.

Nance said...

IF you can fall in love with a card, I just did!

~amy~ said...

Oh my....this is AWESOME.

Julia Aston said...

What great techniques, colors, and images on this lovely Mixed Media Card Kimberly!

My Paper Epiphany said...

So beautiful! I love the gorgeous colours! Thanks for the pic tutorial and thanks for joining in the fun at the MMCC!

Deepti said...

Oh my ! this is sooooooooooo gorgeous :) the details and colors on the background are amazing. Thank you for sharing with MMCC

The Colour Press said...

What a lovely background. Thank u for sharing creation and tutorial at MMCC

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.