Sunday, April 26, 2015

AAA Cards #38 April 26 - May 9th


This challenge is 

"A Hole in My Card!!"

I found a cool inspiration at
Etsy..and I popped
up the die to make my "hole".....

It does look inlaid, but it is really recessed
and up close.. it really has great dimension!

I really hope that you join us!!!










Dies: Savvy Stamps Deer Head form Impress Stamps
Copics!


Here is my INSPIRATION!






(Join us HERE)

The Concept of AAA Card Challenges is so Terrific!
Play....use the image to figure out what to use and Play Around
have fun and make a card.
Enjoy...make your card from Sketch and Colors
Inspire...be Inspired by a guest designer and CASE out the example
Create... Use the technology of your card making tools to their fullest by 
Creating with new ideas     


Victoria Swanson / Sunny in Tucson

Angela Maine / from the tool shed

Jane Taylor / Purplejet Loves Crafts 


====================================================

JOIN US 
(Here)



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh



~amy~ said...

gorgeous! LOVE it.

Jane said...

Both your card and the inspiration pic are fabulous. And I'm so with you on how things never seem to show up on photos, have that problem all the time.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Striking, gorgeous and so elegant Kimberley. Loving those blue hues too. Simply adorable. Sarah x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cool coloring! Fabulous inspired card~

Shelly said...

Stunning! Love!

Lisaerica said...

Kimberly, I think it came out beautiful!!! I love your color combo better and I can't believe how much it looks like the inspiration. I think we're all too hard on ourselves, it's perfect.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Truly gorgeous Kimberly! Love how you translated your inspiration and beautiful colours!

sandie said...

stunning, stunning and stunning! Perfectly CAS and fab stamping, love it!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE this SO much!!!

Brandi said...

Loooooove!

Victoria Lavender said...

Blew me away when I saw it at our design page! Been itching to tell you so!! Love your inspiration, your take is spot on! What a great card to share with our players! Thanks so much for a striking card! Hugs, Victoria

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your take on the ETSY inspiration piece. Your coloring is fabulous. Wonderful creation!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just to much fun...so beautiful too.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shona Chambers said...

Love this so much, it really is stunning!!!!

cm said...

Clever! Yours is the most top-notch version of this die I've ever seen! Gorgeous!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.